Do you see other businesses posting images that are branded and feel maybe you should be doing something similar? Have you glanced at Canva and thought you are not creative, or interested enough, to make sense of it? Does it look like another language to you?
If you are nodding to yourself, keep reading, I can fix this, by taking you through the basics, while you create, on Zoom.
First of all, what is Canva? Well, this is what Canva says about themselves: “Canva is a tool that makes it possible to design anything and publish anywhere. With its user-friendly drag and drop tool and thousands of customizable templates, over 400 million designs from more than 10 million users across 179 countries have been created with Canva so far.”
What I say is: “Its a design tool that really is as easy or as complicated as you want it to be.”
So, how can I get you working happily with Canva? First of all, call me, we’ll chat and be clear about what you need. We will then fix a date to meet on Zoom. On that session, once we’ve said our hellos, you will share your screen with me and we will head straight in to Canva. Going through each step we will create a simple (or not) template (or templates), that you can use in your business.
What might you want to create? Well, maybe just one template that you add words to as you need them. Or maybe a collection of templates, all quite similar if you like, or all completely different.
You might want:
• To share WEEKLY TIPS
• To say THANKYOU to our clients or to other businesses who have helped you in some way
• To show off great TESTIMONIALS from your clients/customers
• To SHOUTOUT about another business, or yourself!
• To make an ANNOUNCEMENT or SELL something
• To just say HELLO
Here are some other things you might want to know about my “Making Sense of Canva” time on Zoom:
• You will need to have Canva ready to go on your desk/lap top
• It will be relaxed and at your pace
• We will record the session if you want so you can go back to it
• It will cost you £35/hr and 1 hour will help you decide if Canva is for you
• You can ask as many questions as you like
• If you need ideas I am happy to give them
• We can stop for tea breaks if you like
• We will work with your brand colours
• You can include photos or videos of your business in your templates
If you want to chat through whether I really can help you get a little more creative then definitely get in touch!
Bye for now,